Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday Morning Walgreens

Okay so this picture isn't complete because I am a dummy and left one of my bags at Walgreens this morning. I actually got 4 of the Dry Idea Clinical Strength deodorants, 4 of the C0lgate Visibly White toothpastes and a ton of batteries as filler items. I also got 2 coloring books as bribes to keep my boys good in the store (it worked!) I also don't have all my receipts because many of them are in my bag I forgot so I can't tell you my total savings but I can tell you that I spent nothing OOP (I spent about $23, all on my Walgreens gift card with last months rebates on it). And I got back $27.50 in RRs. So I made money on these items!!

Here is the break down incase you are interested:

8 Candy Bars
Used four B1G1 free coupons
I figured this would be good filler items because even though you are using a coupon you are only using it on the one you get for free so I can get 2 candy bars for the price of 1 and count those 2 as filler items.

Colgate Visible White toothpaste $4.49=$4.50RR
Used the $1 IP coupon from here
Final cost FREE + $1 profit!

4 Dry Idea Deodorant Professional Strength (Roll On) $5.99=$5RR
Used four $2 IP coupons (these seem to always be available on Coupons.com)
Final cost FREE + a $1 profit on each!

2 Off Clip-on mosquito repellent $8.99=$3RR
Used the buy one get one free coupon from here
Plus, use the $2 coupon from the 5/17SS (for the one you're not getting free)
Final cost $3.99 for 2, just $2 each!

Purex Laundry Detergent B1G1 free at Wags this week - $8.99
Used a B1G1 free IP coupon (good up to $7)
Final cost $1.99 for 2!

4 Dove Single bar Soap $.99
Used four $1 Dove Face Care coupon from the 5/17RP
Final cost FREE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment