Monday, August 2, 2010

Today's FREEBIES - Target & Walmart

Did you get anything for free today? I made trips to two stores today and got a lot of things for FREE.

At TARGET I got these freebies:

4 - Tide 2x Ultra Travel Size (1 Load) $0.97 each
Used four $1/1 coupon from the 8/1 PG
Final cost FREE!

12 - Band-Aid Brand Adult (8 ct) $0.97 each
Used four $3/3 coupon from the 8/1 SS
Final cost– 3 for FREE!

4 - Clean & Clear 1 oz travel size Morning Burst Cleanser $0.97 each
Used four $1/1 coupon from the 8/1 SS or found here
Final cost FREE!

I know these items are small but think about the 4 loads of laundry that I won't have to pay for, the 96 owies that I have free bandaids for, things like that, you can see that buying these smaller items for free can really pay off. You will find that you will end up with these random item shopping trips but as you stockpile you will find more and more things that you don't need to buy so often.

Then to Walmart ...

These are on sale for $2.99 at Smiths this week but with the P&G promo when you buy four you end up getting them for $1.99 each. Since I was at Walmart I decided to price match this price. YMMV on whether you can price match to the promo price but I usually have had no trouble doing this. I price matched these to the $1.99 price and used four of the $2/1 Gillette coupons from yesterday's (8/1) P&G insert making all of these items free. Actually the one taller one rang up at $1.50 so I ended up making money on that one.

There are more freebies available at Target this week. I only got the ones that I will use. You can check out THIS Hip2Save post for more deals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment