Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Walgreens 10/27

I know I haven't posted for a long time. Honestly, I am not going to post often because most of the deals are shown on the other blog links on this site. But I will post when I find a really good deal.

Today I was able to get all the above at Walgreens for a total of $3.72!!
(I spent $5.22 OOP, used $9 in RR to pay down my OOP but got back $10.50 back in new RRs.)

Hip2Save had a good deal scenario which I have listed below:

Transaction #1:
Buy Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste $3.49
Use the $1/1 coupon from the 10/10 SS or found here
Pay $2.49
Get back a $3.50 RR

Transaction #2:
Buy Contac Cold & Flu $6
Buy 1 Small Filler item (Laffy Taffy, $0.10)
Total = around $6.10
Use the $2/1 coupon from the 10/10 RP or $2/1 printable (no longer available)
Plus, use the $3.50 RR earned from the 1st transaction
Pay $0.60 (+ tax)
Get back a $6 RR

Transaction #3:
Buy Huggies Diapers $7.99
Buy Filler item (M&Ms single packs on Mega Saver $0.59)
Total = around $8.58
Use the $2.50/1 Huggies coupon found here or $2/1 coupon found here
Plus, use the $6 RR earned from the above transaction
Pay as low as $0.08
And get back a $1 RR

Your final out of pocket expense after all 3 transactions– ONLY $3.17! Plus, you’ll still have a $1 RR to use at a later date!

Since I had a bunch of RRs already I didn't do the above transactions, I just put it all together in one transaction but this will give you some ideas.

I actually don't have a kid in diapers anymore (YEAH!!!) but my best friend does so the diapers go to her and I still scored some great deals!

1 comments:

order online said...

Walgreens Boots Alliance. In the wake of assuming control over Alliance Boots, a leading universal pharmacy-drove health and excellence gathering, Walgreens is presently the most significant contender to CVS in the race of turning into the biggest pharmacy chain in the United States.
This medicines to control high blood pressure-Amlopres 2.5mg Tablet.

Post a Comment