Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Diaper Deal @ Rite Aid

I went into Rite Aid this morning in hopes of taking advantage of their deal on Huggies this week. They never have a huge stock of diapers and so they tend to get cleaned out fast but I was happy to see that they still had some size 4 & 5 Snug & Dry diapers. Yeah! So here is what I did:

1st transaction:
Bought 3 packs of diapers on sale for $8.99 each.
Used one $5/$25 Rite Aid coupon which you can get by watching a 2 minute video HERE
Used three $3/1 Huggies diapers coupons which you can find HERE or HERE
Paid $14.47 with tax OOP

2nd transaction:
Bought 2 packs of diapers on sale for $8.99 each.
Bought 4 bags of M&Ms on sale B1G1 (I used these to get my pre-coupon total up over $25 so I could use the Rite Aid coupon)
Used one $5/$25 Rite Aid coupon
Used two $3/1 Huggies coupon
Used one B2G1 M&Ms coupon from the 5/2RP (this means you get three of the four bags for free)
Paid $12.10 with tax OOP

Now I can submit my reciepts online at RiteAid.com and I will be sent a voucher for a free pack of Huggies. So in the end I will have gotten 6 packs of Huggies for $3.76 per pack!

Now, the only problem with these diaper deals at Rite Aid, as I mentioned before, is that they clear out fast. So I would suggest calling your store ahead of time (use the store locator HERE) to see if they have any in stock. If they don't, ask if they will allow you to come in and purchase them and then pick them up at a later date when they are back in stock. That way you would be able to take advantage of the sale prices and rebates and use those great coupons but not have to stress about finding stock on hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment