Wednesday, May 12, 2010

GM Cereals for $.25 a box at Smiths

**UPDATE: I bought 4 boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch this morning at Smiths and no cat printed out. I will update again if I get more info. :(


My children have gotten really good about understanding that there are somethings that I just won't buy unless I find a great deal on them. Cereal is one of them. My kids haven't had their favorite, Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal for a long time but it looks like now they will finally get to have some.

Starting tomorrow, 5/12, select GM cereals will be on sale at Smiths for $2/box. Combine that with THIS $1.50/2 coupon and the current catalina that is running (Buy 4 participating GM products, get back a $4 cat to use on your next order) to get them for $.25 each.

Buy 4 GM cereals at $2 each
Use two $1.50/2 coupons
Pay $5 OOP
Get back a $4 catalina to use on your next order
Final cost $1 or $.25 each!!

Remember, if you are going to buy more then 4 boxes, to seperate your orders so you only have 4 per transaction. And you can use the $4 cat you got from your first transaction to pay for your next one.

Thanks UtahDealDiva!

0 comments:

Post a Comment