Tuesday, November 3, 2009

More Almay Ideas @ Wags

So I went through my makeup stash last night and took an inventory of what I had. I found that I had PLENTY of everything except for eye shadow. So I wanted to use this Almay deal that Wags is having right now to get myself some free or super cheap eye shadow.

Here is what I did to get all this for $1.48!!


Instead of buying a foundation ($9.99) and a mascara ($6.99) in a transaction since I don't need anymore mascara, I bought a foundation and an eye shadow in each transaction. Now, you can get the Pure Blends Eye Shadow and get a $5RR back on that but those weren't the ones that I wanted. So I choose to get the Intense I-Color instead even though it doesn't have a RR associated with it. They were $7.49 each. So with the B1G1 deal (which I know works here in UT although my sister tried it in MT yesterday and it rang up B1G 50% off) I got the eye shadow for free, paid $9.99 + tax for the foundation and got back a $10RR.

The trick to getting any of these items for free is finding the foundation in stock since that is the biggest RR deal. But you can work this deal to get what you need for at the very least, super cheap. You could get a Pure Blends Masacra and another Almay item and only pay for one of the items on the B1G1 and get back a $5RR for the mascara and only end up paying a couple dollars for both items which is great. The one thing that I am not sure about is if you were to buy a Pure Blends Mascara and a Pure Blends Eye Shadow or Lip Gloss in the same transaction if you will get two $5RRs. The tags at the store show that if you buy any of those items you will get a $5RR but I don't know if the register will treat those as two of the same items or two different items with two different RRs. Might be worth a try, especially if you can't find the foundation in stock. You would still end up with a great deal even if only one printed.

Oh and I also got 2 free One Coat Mascara's. They were $6.99 each, got one free, used the $4/1 coupon from the November Coupon Booklet which deducted $8 and so I even got some overage on those. I did those 2 items with one of my previous transactions since there was no RR associated with the One Coat type so I didn't need to seperate them out.

Hope you all can score some great deals on these things!

0 comments:

Post a Comment