Friday, November 27, 2009

Wags on Black Friday!

Okay so anyone who knows me knows that I DO NOT GO SHOPPING ON BLACK FRIDAY! Period! But today we went out to lunch as a family and my husband wanted to get a Utah Utes shirt for the big BYU vs. Utah game tomorrow. I told him that there was no way that we were going to Walmart but that I would be okay with a trip into Walgreens. I didn't figure they would be super crazy this afternoon and they weren't too bad. I had a list of great Black Friday deals that are good only for this weekend that I wanted to take advantage of so we all made a little Wags run together.

I got all of the above for $6!!! My savings were $96.69!!

Here are the details:

4 Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth Antiperspirant/Deodorant: $3.99 each
Use the $2/1 coupon from here: IE or Firefox
Or the $1/1 coupon from the 10/4RP
OR when you buy one a $1/1 coupon prints out just like the RRs do so you can pretty much keep doing as many transactions for this as you like and always make at least a dollar on each one.
Got back a $4 RR for each one.
Final cost as low as FREE + a $1 - $2 moneymaker on each one!

4 Right Guard Sport Antiperspirant/Deodorant: $2.49 each
Got back a $2.50RR on each one.
Final Cost FREE!

4 Infusium 23 Hair Care: $4.99 each
Used four $2/1 coupon from the 11/22SS or from All you magazine
Got back a $5RR on each one.
Final Cost FREE + a $2 moneymaker!

4 Nivea for Men Shave Gel: $2.49 each
Used the $1/1 coupon from the 10/11 or 11/1RP
Final Cost FREE + a $1 moneymaker!

4 Johnson's Softwash: $5.99 each
Got back a $6RR on each one.
Final cost FREE!

2 Crayola Color Wonder/Color Explosion 3D: Buy One at $9.99, Get One Free
Final cost $5 per book!
My kids were super excited about these!!

2 Crayola Crayons with Sharpener 64 pack: $1.99 each
Got back a $1RR on each one.
Final cost $0.99 each!

0 comments:

Post a Comment