Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Albertsons Closing Stores

**UPDATE: Not that great of deals to be honest. They had a few things marked down 50% but most were just 10% or 30%. And it looked like they had hiked the prices up to compensate. I guess they are still trying to make money rather then clear things out. We will have to see if it gets cheaper.

For those of you who live in the West Jordan / Taylorsville, UT area the three remaining Albies stores will be closing down this month. In the mail today instead of receiving the regular ad I got a one page ad stating that the stores will be closing (I believe it's on the 22nd) and that starting tomorrow, the 3rd, they will have things marked down 50%. Of course quantities will be limited and what you will be able to find remains to be seen. What I think I will do is go through my coupons tonight and see what I would like to get more of and have those ready and then just see what they have on their shelves. With 50% off and then coupons on top of that I expect that there will be some great deals to be had.

Let me know what you are able to get!

0 comments:

Post a Comment