Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Free of Nearly Free Lunch Meat


Land O' Frost just launched a new website which has a $2/1 lunch meat coupon on it. I have seen these at most Utah grocery stores and are always pretty inexpensive. Plus the coupon doesn't specify a size so you should be able to get some free lunch meat with this. Just go HERE to print a $2 off any variety of Land O’ Frost Premium lunchmeat coupon. You should see the coupon link on the upper right side of the page. (Remember you can print 2 per computer!)

3 comments:

AO said...

Thanks! I just printed my two off! Yeah for cheap lunch meat.

Debra said...

Thanks for the deal and coupon alert....I always use their coupons at Walmart!

I just noticed you have my link (A Frugal Friend) on your sidebar....but it goes to my old blog that doesn't exist anymore. My new site is: http://www.afrugalfriend.net

Talia said...

Thanks for posting all your great deals. I heard about your blog from my MIL and I love to see what you get!

Post a Comment