Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Free Hershey Candies at Kmart


Want to get some free yummy candies? Kmart has a great deal running now thru 2/6:

Purchase 4 pouches of Hershey’s Pieces Candy and get a $10 Kmart gift card!

Here's what you do:
Buy 4 Hershey Pieces Pouches 2/$5=$10
Use four $1/1 Coupons from the 1/31SS
Pay $6 (+ tax)
Get Back a $10 Gift Card!
Final cost 4 pouches for FREE + a $4 moneymaker!.

**After purchasing the 4 pouches, a mail in certificate will print out with your receipt, it looks like a catalina coupon. The $10 gift Kmart gift card that you receive may be good towards more Hershey items but whether it has to be used on that specifically I don't know.

I did this deal today and used an old $10 Kmart gift card that I have had forever since I don't usually shop at Kmart. So I ended up paying nothing OOP, still have $3.70 on my old card and will get a new one as well. And I have four bags of candy for free!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment