Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Rite Aid

Well I had hoped that my diaper stash would last until Kyle was potty trained but since neither he or I are ready for the joys of potty training I needed to put the $3/1 Huggies coupons to use. Most places have packs of Huggies on sale for $8.99 this week but I chose to go to Rite Aid since you can use the $5/$25 or $5/$20 Rite Aid Video Values coupon on your transaction saving you just a little more money.

Here we have a little boy who didn't want to just "hold" the chocolate, but he wanted to unwrap and eat it all. :)

I got all of the above (there are 2 packs of diapers there) for $9.66 and used my rebate check from last month making this cost $0 out of pocket!

2 packs of Huggies diapers, $8.99 each
Used two $3/1 coupons
Used one $5/$25 coupon since my transaction total was just over $25.
Final cost factoring in the Rite Aid coupon = $3.49 each!!

2 NYC nail polishes on sale B1G1 50% off
Used one B1G1 free coupon from the May issue of All You Magazine
Used one $1/1 coupon from 4/18 RP on the one you are not getting for free.
Final cost a $.51 moneymaker!

8 single Hershey bars on sale $2/1
Used four B1G1 free coupons from 4/18 SS
Final cost only $.25 each.

4 large Hershey bars on sale for $.99 (stock piled for summer camping trips ... s'mores!!)
Used four $1/1 coupons from 4/18 SS (**This coupon is for the Hershey Extra Dark bars but they didn't have any of these and were fine to substitute these)
Final cost FREE!!

Check out Hip2Save's current Rite Aid posts HERE for more available deals this week.

1 comments:

AO said...

Too bad I don't have the 4/18 SS coupons. And that is hilarious. Collin would have already had to have eaten half the chocolate...but good stash. gotta love Rite Aid.

Post a Comment