Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Walgreens 4/13

I got a few good freebies and deals at Wags today.

#1: Two Shick Hydro Shave Gels $2.99 each, get back a $3 RR = FREE. Reports are that it is rolling but I didn't try it because I had other RRs to use and I only got a couple since we don't go through it very fast.

#2: Four TGI Friday's Snacks on clearance for $1.39 each (weren't marked that low, be sure to price check). Used four $1.50/1 coupons from HERE making them an $.11 moneymaker on each!


#3: Four boxes of Kashi Cereal 2/$5. Get back a $1RR on each two you buy making them $2/4. Used three $1.50/1 vocalpoint coupons as well as one Free Box vocalpoint coupon making all four boxes only $1.30 total or $.33 each!!!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Ward said...

Hey! I just scored a good deal. Smith's is has buy 5 Quaker cereal for $5 with rewards card. The Reams and Macey's add has a manufacture coupon for $3 off of 5 Quaker products. That makes it $2 for 5 boxes of cereal or instant oatmeal. That is .40 a box! Sweet!

A note Macey's will not give you more than one add at their store because of people taking all of their adds for this coupon but Reams has a stack of adds for the taking at their customer service counter.

Shanna Barnhisel said...

Thanks Liz! I did the same deal this morning. (I guess I should post it.) Word on the blogs is that you can do 10 items in a trans and SUPPOSEDLY some people have gotten the Digital Choice cat for a free movie ticket back for buying 10 oatmeals. I did mine in 2 sets of 5 so I can't confirm whether that is true or not but worth a try. Great job!

Post a Comment