Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Smiths Doubling to $1 event

As you may know, Smiths is doing a doubling even this entire week (Wed - Tues). All coupons under $1 will be rounded up to $1. So those $0.30 coupons are now worth $1, $0.50 coupons are worth $1 and so forth. I went to the Smiths marketplace on 90th and Redwood this morning and found everything I was looking for in stock. The doubling part worked great. I did run into a couple items that didn't ring up for the sale price I was expecting but for the most part everything went really smoothly. I had a large list of not only coupon deals but also birthday party needs for my soon to be 5 year olds birthday party this weekend. I ended up spending $62 and saving $78!!

Check out these PYP posts HERE and HERE for deal details or use the GrocerySmarts planner HERE to plan your trip. And remember that this doubling even goes all week so they should have time to restock if your best deals are out of stock today.

1 comments:

Elizabeth Ward said...

I hit the smith's coupon event today and got $280 dollars of groceries and such and only paid $114. my goal was to save 75% of my total but i really needed some groceries that were not on my coupon list. i'm sure that with out my extra stuff i would have made my goal.

Thanks for the heads up!

Post a Comment