Monday, June 7, 2010

Walmart Deals

There are a couple great freebies you can take advantage of right now. I went to Walmart so that I could price match and do it all in one place. I got free wipes and free body wash:

Target has the Olay Total Effects Body Wash on sale for $3.54
I price matched these at Walmart and then used four of the $4/1 coupons from the 6/6PG meaning I got four for free and got $1.84 in overage to pay down my other items.

Walmart also has their tubs of Pampers Wipes on sale for $1.97
I used four $2/1 coupons from the 6/6PG making these free with overage as well!

That makes about $40 worth of products ... All for FREE!!

3 comments:

AO said...

Too bad the Wal-mart by me is SO not coupon friendly....I got my wipes at Rite Aid and Wags this morning to roll some RR. Either way, I'm not a huge fan of Pampers wipes, but I will have to tell my sister-inlaw about the body wash> I'm trying ot introduce her to couponing, slowly and easily, and I don't think I will need as many coupons of those as I have.

Elizabeth Ward said...

Do you only come home with the great deals that you go for?
I aways get sucked into buying something I did not intend to buy when I go to Walmart or Target.

Shanna Barnhisel said...

I had a few things that I needed like milk and cheese so I just went through the different options of stores I could get those things at and chose the store that I could get the best extra deals at and went there. I then got those things along with my regular list. I am pretty good at sticking to my list. And as your stock pile grows there are less things to tempt you. :)

Post a Comment