Monday, December 28, 2009

Wags 12/28

Okay so there are TONS of deals posted for this week at Wags. You can check out Hip2Save's many Wags posts for this week HERE. That being said, I would've loved to have taken advantage of THIS Bayer moneymaking deal but even though it says that the coupons should be in the 10/25RP for our area it is not in my insert. :( I also would've loved to have taken advantage of THESE Revlon deals but my area NEVER seems to get the Revlon coupons. So another one I couldn't do.

But I was able to take advantage of some other really good deals including FREE CEREAL. Here's how:

Buy 2 Cereal products (Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Fiber One, Honey Nut Cheerios) and 1 Gallon Milk = $2RR (According to the bloggers, you don't have to buy the milk for the RR to print. I did this three times tonight and the RR printed fine for me without the milk.)

Buy 2 boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch priced at 2/$4
Used two $1/1 coupons found here IE or Firefox
Paid $2
Got back a $2RR
Final cost 2 boxes of FREE cereal!

Buy 2 boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios priced at 2/$4
Used two $1/1 coupons from here
Paid $2
Got back a $2 Register Reward
Final cost 2 boxes of FREE cereal! (I did this 2 times)

Other good deals that I did tonight that worked:

Pampers Jumbo Pack Diapers or Training Pants 2/$20
Used two $2/1 coupons from the 11/29 PG (expires 12/31!) or 12/27 PG
Paid $16
Get back a $3.50RR
Final Cost $6.25 each!

Gillette Fusion/Venus Embrace Razor System $8.99
Used the $4/1 coupon from the 11/29 PG (expires 12/31!)
Paid $4.99
Got back a $3RR
Final Cost $1.99!

Buy $30 of participating products (Tampax, Olay, Always) = Coupon for FREE Tide 50 oz ($8.99 value)
There are a lot of different scenarios you can use to get some good deals with this. I just did what worked best for me with what I needed. Here is what I did:

Bought 3 Tampax Tampons 40 count for $5.49 each
Used three Buy 1 Tampax 36-60 count and Get 1 Tampax 18-20 count FREE coupons from the 12/27 PG which got me three additional packs for free
Bought 2 Olay Regenerist Cleansers for $7.29 each
Used two $3/1 Regenerist coupons from the 11/29PG
Paid $25.05 OOP
Got back a RR for a free 50 oz Tide Detergent ($8.99 value)
Will submit for a $15 rebate from Olay. You can access the form HERE.
So basically I made money on the Olay items, paid for the three Tampax items, got three more for free and a free thing of laundry detergent as well. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me!

FYI - I did this deal below and the RR did not print for me. I am not sure if I found the right item but either way it didn't print so I ended up returning them.

Buy 3 Pepto Bismol InstaCool Chewables priced at $4.99 each=$14.97
Used the $1/1 Walgreens coupon from the Healthy Savings Booklet-exp 12/31!!!(will deduct $3)Use 3 $0.50/1 coupons from the 11/29 PG (expires 12/31!) or 12/27 PG
Pay $10.47
Get back a $10RR
Final Cost $0.47 for all 3!

Hope this helps you as you are planning your shopping trip! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment