Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wags 12/7

This would've cost me $193.72 BUT I got it all for $10.55!!

Regular Ad:

2 Green & Black's organic chocolate bars (normally 2/$7) on sale for $1.99 w/ THIS Wags coupon
Also used two $1/1 coupons from HERE
Final cost $.99 each!

4 Biore Skin Preservation products on clearance for $3.79
Used four $3/1 coupon from the 10/11SS
Final cost ONLY $0.79!

4 Theraflu products (6 pk Vapor patch, 6 packets, liquid) 2/$10 (bought 2 per trans)
Used four $2/1 coupons from HERE
Plus, used the $2/1 coupon from the Walgreens Healthy Savings Booklet (Will deduct $4 for purchasing two)
Pay $2
Get back a $3RR for each 2
Final Cost FREE + a $1 moneymaker on each set!

4 Chinet Paper Plates (10-25 pk.) buy one at $2.99, get one FREE with in ad coupon
Used four $1/1 coupons from the 11/22 SS or from here: IE or Firefox
Final Cost $0.49 per package!

6 Triaminic products (14 pack Thin Strips, Liquid 4 oz. or Decongestant Spray) 2/$10 (bought two each in three trans)
Used three $3/1 coupons from the 12/6 SS
Used three $2/1 coupons from the 12/6 SS
Plus, use the $2/1 coupon from the Walgreens Healthy Savings Coupon Booklet (will deduct $4 for purchasing two)
Get back a $5RR for each two purchased
Final Cost FREE + a $3 - $5 moneymaker per set!

HERE is a link to Hip2Save's post for other great weekly deals.

Mid-Week Ad:

**Now whether you will be able to take advantage of this ad depends on where you live. If you live in a large ad area your store should have this ad. If you live in a smaller ad area like I do your store may not have the ad. Mine did not. BUT in my case I have a WONDERFUL store who knows me very well with great checkers and an awesome manager so all I have to do is go to Walgreens.com and print out the mid-week ad (I did this my pulling up the Chicago ads using zip code 60610). They then honor the prices on that ad for me. Now whether your store will do that for you is up to them. If you live in a smaller ad area, please don't expect that they will do this for you because they really don't have to. The RRs still print out, I just found that the prices on the items were higher in my area because they weren't part of that sale. They did price adjust those items down for me to match the ad but I am very lucky that they will do this. That being said, here are the deals I got.

**Spend $25 (before coupons) and get back a $5RR to be used on your next in-store purchase (excludes prescriptions, lottery tickets, postage stamps, tobacco, dairy, and gift/phone/prepaid cards). - this should work for you no matter where you are. I just made sure that I got my transactions up to $25 (not including tax) and then handed over my coupons and RRs to pay for them.

1 Neutrogena Men's Skin Care $4.99 (my store had this ringing up at $6.49)
Used the $2/1 coupon from the All You December Issue on page 35
Got back a $5RR
Final Cost FREE + a $2 moneymaker!

2 Conair Brushes or Scunchi Hair Accessories $2
Supposedly there is a $2RR on this making it free but this is the one that didn't print out for me.

4 Renu Multi-Purpose Plus Solution Twin Pack, 8 oz each $9.99 (my store had these ringing up at $11.99 each)
Used four $2/1 coupon from HERE
Got back a $10RR for each one.
Final Cost FREE + a $2 moneymaker on each one!

4 Kellogg's Cereal (Smart Start, Raisin Bran, Special K) on sale for $1.99 each
Buy one get one FREE - at my store they were not ringing up B1G1 and they couldn't make the register do that and still accept my coupon
Used the $5/4 coupon found HERE (manufacturer coupon with Target logo)
Final cost $.74 each.
**I debated about whether to do this or not without the B1G1 but in the end I went ahead and did it because of the buy $25 get back $5RR. This helped get my total up to $25.

2 Arm & Hammer 2X Liquid Laundry Detergent 26 or 32 loads $2.49 (my store had these ringing up at $7.29 each ... big difference)
Used the $1/2 coupon found HERE
Final Cost $3.98 (only $1.99 each)!

I also had a few little filler items not pictured.

HERE is a link to Hip2Save's post for other great mid week deals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment