Thursday, December 17, 2009

Walgreens 12/17


Today and tomorrow there is a 15% off coupon (20% off Wags brand products) that you can print out HERE. You just have to become a fan of Walgreens on Facebook to be able to access it. I also got an email about a 15% off (20% off Wags brand) Friends & Family deal doing on tomorrow. You can get that coupon HERE.

I was able to take advantage of some good deals on Viva paper towels and Nexxus hair products. But I will say that the $5RR when you spend $25 didn't print out for me on either of my transactions. But I think that the reason why is because the 15% took my total down just below $25. So watch out for that and make sure that your total AFTER the 15-20% discount is taken is over $25 (not including tax).

For a comprehensive list of all the most recent Wags deals you can check out Hip2Save's Wags posts HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment