Thursday, March 18, 2010

Great deal on Quilted Northern TP @ Kmart


I just went to Kmart and scored a great deal on toilet paper. Here is how it works:

Buy 5 packs of Quilted Northern Bath Tissue - 12 pk double rolls for $7.49 each
Use the $10 off of $20 Kmart coupon from HERE
Use either two $1/2 coupons from the 3/14 RP (this was a regional coupon and I didn't have it)
OR
Use the $1/1 coupon found on the Target website HERE (this is a Manufacturer coupon even though it has a Target logo on it) I was able to print 4 of these (2 computers) so I used four and they went through just fine!

So in my case I paid $23.45 OOP

BUT to make it an even better deal when you buy $30 in QN products (before coupons) you get back a $10 cat (you can use this like cash on your next purchase)

AND to make it even better you can go HERE and submit for a $5 rebate.

This made it out to be $8.45 for FIVE 12 double roll packs, or $1.69 per pack! It will of course depend on which coupons you have and how many of them you have but no matter what it's a great deal on toilet paper!

(Thanks Hip2Save!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment