Monday, March 1, 2010

Target Deals

I took a trip into Target this morning and ended up getting all this for $4.47!!

5 Boxes of Kashi Heart to Heart crackers on sale for $2.59 each with a promo where if you buy 4 you get a 5th box for free
Used five $1.50/1 coupons from here: IE or Firefox or here
Final cost ONLY $0.57 per box of crackers!

3 boxes of Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal $2.88 each
Used three $1.50/1 coupons from here: IE or Firefox or here
Final cost $1.38 each!

2 Johnson & Johnson Soap Buddies Bars $0.97 each
Used two $1/1 coupons from the 1/3RP
Final cost FREE!

2 J & J travel size baby shampoo $0.97 each
Used two $1/1 coupons from here: IE or Firefox (does NOT exclude travel size)
Final cost FREE!

And a couple boxes of onion soup mix that I needed.

I used a $5 giftcard that I had from a previous purchase bringing my total OOP down to $4.47. My savings were $24.24!! And I ended up with a lot of healthy items for a great price. See, you can use coupons and still eat healthy!

1 comments:

AO said...

I also need to get to target this week! Thanks for your "easy" plan :)

Post a Comment