Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Macey's Today only & Weekly Deals

I went to Macey's this morning to take advantage of some deals that are in their Budget Buster coupon booklet (you can get one at the store) that are expiring today.

Here are some deals you might want to take advantage of:

Western Family Peanut Butter: There is a $1/1 coupon in the BB booklet and the best part is it doesn't specify a size so you can buy the smallest size for $1.69 and get $1 off each. (I am not sure the limit on this, I just bought 2.) $0.69 PB is great!

Land 'O Frost Premium Lunch Meat (1lb): This is a deal that I didn't even know about but I had a super awesome checker who told me about it and sent the bagger to get me some. Usually these cost about $5.49 but this week (starting today) they are on sale for $2.89. But there is still a budget buster coupon for $3/1 in the book (expires today, limit 4) so you can get 4 packs for free plus overage. What an awesome checker to want me to take advantage of this deal to go out of her way to tell me about it!

There are also some good prices on things in their weekly ad this week that you don't have to take advantage of today. A few of my favorites are:

Santitas Tortilla chips for $1.48 (these are my favorite chips)
2 lb of WF cheddar cheese for $3.99
Bar 'S Hot Dogs on sale for $.79 each. Use the $1/2 coupon from HERE to get them for $.29/pack!

Check out the Grocery Smarts Planner HERE to see what interests you.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Ward said...

You totally rock for posting this. I had forgotten about my coupon book from Maceys until I looked at your post tonight. I ran to maceys and got my 4 free packages of lunch meat at 11:40pm. I also got the bogo free sour cream only .88 for both. Thanks!

Elizabeth Ward said...

Also I am kicking my self because I didn't notice the .55 sticky coupon on each package of lunch meat. Did you have those?

Shanna Barnhisel said...

I am glad that you were able to get your free meat. My kids love this stuff so it's nice to get it for cheap or free. And if it makes you feel any better, I didn't even think about using the $.55 peelies on the packages. I was in a rush and wasn't thinking about that. That would've made them even more of a money maker.

Post a Comment