Monday, March 8, 2010

Rite Aid

I haven't been to Rite Aid in a few months because I am at that point in stock piling where I really don't need a lot of things so I skip a lot of good deals. But this week there are a lot of good deals that I just couldn't pass up on. Check out THIS Hip2Save post for a complete list. There are some things that I wanted but they were already out of but I was able to get all of this ...


... for $3.98!! I spent $30.98 OOP and will get back a $27 rebate check from Rite Aid. I love it when they practically pay me to shop there! That works out to be about $78 worth of products for less then $4!!

1 comments:

AO said...

Hey, tell me specifics on the pampers thing. I spaced looked at that on hip2 save. I'll have to take a look at that again. Did you follow her deal? And what were they out of?

Post a Comment