Thursday, February 19, 2009

Albertson's Stock up Sale

Albertson's is fast becoming my favorite store for stocking up because they have such great promotions. This week is GREAT! These deals you have to see to believe, hence the picture!

There promotion this week is buy any 10 participating items, get $10 back. So I did 6 different transactions with 10 items in each. The Albertson's I went to (70th and Redwood) was fully stocked in everything and the checker there was SO COOL! Here's what I did:

1st transaction:

10 Betty Crocker Cake Mixes

2nd transaction:

10 Progresso Soups (These you can get for free with coupons which you can get at THIS link.)

3rd transaction:

9 Betty Crocker Warm Delights

1 Betty Crocker Cake Mix

4th transaction:

8 Betty Crocker Premium Brownie Mixes

2 Chex Mix Snack Packs

5th transaction:

2 Pillsbury Grands Bisquits

2 Pillsbury Toaster Strudels

2 Betty Crocker Cookie Mixes

4 Betty Crocker Cake Mixes

6th transaction:

6 Betty Crocker frostings

2 Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls

2 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls

I used the $10 Catalina that printed out on each order to use on the next order. I actually got the stuff for the first three transactions, did those and then took that stuff out to my car and went back in. I felt bad doing 6 transactions in a row although I really could've because the store was really empty and the checker was so cool.

In the end, all this cost me $22.26!

Without the coupons and a little planning before hand, this would've cost me $156. A lot of these coupons were internet printables so check out the post below and go to iamfrugal's post to print out the coupons. Anyone can do this!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Thank you for sharing your secrets. I was skeptical so I thought I'd do the first two transactions annd see if it worked. Holy cow! 80 items later I had only spent $49. I didn't have all the coupons that you had so it cost me a bit more, but I was ableto split all the items between all my kids and gave them a huge box of snacks. I'm going to watch your website every week. Thanks.

Post a Comment