Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So Far This Week

I signed up to review books for Thomas Nelson Publishers so I have a free DVD/Book coming in the mail to me.

I got a code for a free sub from Quizno's for both Dave and myself. And I also got a coupon for a free Roast Burger at Arby's when you buy a drink which Dave has already used and said was a great deal.

I got a free thing of Enfamil in the mail which was great for a couple reasons. 1) I had no idea it was coming and 2) I noticed this morning I was almost out and was going to have to run to the store in the next day or 2 to get more for Kyle.

I ordered a 3 piece red spatula set (which I desperately needed because Dave used my old ones in the blender) for only $1. Check out Hip2Save to see how.

I ordered the Utah 2009 Happenings book which cost me $16 OOP but I will get $15 back from CashBaq. Check out Frugal4ABusyLife to find out how.

I went to Target and got Ten 12 count boxes of pop-tarts for $8. Check out this post from CommonSenseWithMoney to see how.

I got restaurant.com's 12 month Dinner of the Month Club for 80% off using the code DINE at check out. This gives me one $25 restaurant gift card each month (which can be used at a number of restaurants) plus as a bonus I got a free $50 gift card just for signing up. Guess how much this cost me? $24!! Check out MomsByHeart to see how this works.

MomsByHeart also blogged about how you can get THREE Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Items for the price of ONE. Check that out HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment