Saturday, February 7, 2009

Why?

Why create this site? Well I have decided that rather then post all my frugal deals on our family blog I would just create a seperate site to post deals worth sharing and then anyone that is interested can check it out. This will make it easier for me to share my good deals with my family and friends who are either expert couponers or just learning the ropes. I will post about the deals I get and often times just link you to the site where I found out about these on my own since more often then not, I am not the brains behind the bargain. (Or maybe the real reason is just that I want something pink on my site for once as opposed to all the blue and green I am surrounded by with three boys!)

I will start by posting the deal I got at Rite Aid last night. They had all their CG Cosmetics for B1G1FREE so I got 2 foundations and 2 eyeshadows. These came to just over $20. Since they had their B1G1 sale going on those $20 only cost $10. Then I had a get $5 when you buy $20 coupon (the $20 amount is before coupons or B1G1FREE deals) for Rite Aid which you can print out here. Plus I had 4 CG coupons from the 2/1 Sunday paper which totalled up to $7 off. So after that I ended up making money on these items.

I also found that they had a lot of their Nexxus shampoos and conditioners (which are normally way too rich for my blood) on clearance for 50% off. They have a $7 rebate when you purchase two Nexxus items so I got two shampoos which are the least expensive. They were each $4.49 so I spent $8.98 OOP and will get $7 back from RiteAid. Not a bad price for two high end shampoos!

In the end, I got $42 worth of products for $3. Not a bad haul!

And here is a great meal deal for those days when you just don't have time or the desire to cook. Thanks to hip2save, my very most favorite frugal sight.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks great.

Our company has been representing authors for the past twenty years.
We would love to add you to our database to receive press releases from them regarding religious books for review.

Thank you in advance,

Ken Eason
Bostick Communications
ops@bostickcommunications.com

Post a Comment