Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Free Books/DVDs from Thomas Nelson Publishers

I found this on afrugalfriend this morning. Thomas Nelson Publishers is looking for bloggers to read and review select books and DVDs. If you are accepted as a reviewer (which I was in minutes) they send you the book and in return they ask you to read/watch the product and post a review on your blog. I requested the "Read and Share DVD Bible". I will of course let you know what I think of it once I get it. And once I post a review I can go and request another book.

1 comments:

Debra said...

You'll love this program! I am hoping to review the Max Lucado children's DVD quick enough that I can turn around and do the Read and Share Bible DVD too. I love being able to get these for my daughter. Have fun and thanks for visiting :-)

Post a Comment