Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Albertsons - 4/22

CORRECTION: You can use the movie tickets to go see any show. You have to go to a star trek website to redeem it but you print it out and it's good for any movie.

Albies has tons of promos running at the same time this week which can make things seem a little confusing but it really isn't too bad. Here is what they have going on:

Kraft/General Mills Promo: Buy $10 in participating products, save $4 instantly. This one is GREAT! And the best thing about this is you don't have to seperate your items out into groups of $10. I got $70 worth of participating items and it took off $4 seven times. You can also combine this promo with other promos, the register knows what it's doing.

ConAgra Promo: Spend $25 or more in participating products and get $10 back to spend on your next shopping trip. This one you will want to seperate out into batches of $25 if you have more then one transaction. I did two batches, one was just combined in with my Kraft/GM stuff, the other I seperated out.

Kellogg's Movie Ticket Promo: Purchase 10 participating items and get 2 FREE movie tickets up to $24 value. Not sure on this one since I only did 1 batch of 10 but I would ask the checker if you need to seperate these out into batches of 10 if you have more then one batch.

Kashi Promo: Save $3 instantly when you spend $15 on participating products. I didn't do this one although I might later in the week. My cart was already full and my baby was crying. :(

Without taking advantage of these promos and using coupons this would've cost me $250.05! Instead I only spent $63.77 PLUS I got back $13 in catalinas to use on my next shopping trip as well as two free movie tickets.

My advice on this one would be to go to the Grocery Smart Printable Planner and shrink the list to show you the 4 & 5 star deals of the week and use that to plan off of. Just make sure you plan your Kraft/GM items in groups of $10, your ConAgra items in groups of $25, your Kelloggs items in groups of 10 items and your Kashi items in groups of $15. It seems overwhelming but since you don't have to seperate out the Kraft/GM and the Kashi (and maybe the Kelloggs, let me know if you find out) then it's not so bad. You just need to plan ahead and you can save so much money!

1 comments:

Jodi Ferris said...

I have a question about the movie ticket deal. Is it good at any theater, or do you have to a particular one, like only AMC, or Carmike, etc.

Post a Comment