Thursday, April 30, 2009

April Monthly Totals

So LAST MONTH I posted my monthly spending and savings totals as a way to be accountable for what I spent and to show how much money you can save with a little planning ahead and being frugal. I was determined to spend less in April then I did in March. Well, since I am making myself accountable I have to admit, I didn't do it. I spent more this month then last month. I am still in stockpiling mode and am not only stockpiling for my own family but I am having so much fun stockpiling for my siblings and my dad. But I still scored some amazing deals. Here are my totals:

I spent $464.63 and got $2,226.04 in groceries, household, health and beauty and baby items! That's over $1,700 in savings!!

Next month I will have to set a goal to get my OOP down which for me really just means passing up on some great deals which I have to admit is kind of hard for me to do. :)

1 comments:

AO said...

Wow! That is amazing! WAY TO GO SHANNA! Now you can join my club and try to get the lowest OOP. But, my April was higher than normal as well....I think until you get a really good stockpile in place, you can't lower your OOP as much as you want. Just my two cents :)

Post a Comment