Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wonderful Wags

This is my morning haul from Wags today. I did this in multiple transactions of course but here is the break down of what I got.

There is a Unilever Register Reward deal this week. Buy select Caress, Vaseline, Ponds, Lever 2000, Sunsilk or Dove-Buy 4=$2RR Buy 6=$6RR.

Here are the Unilever items I got, broken out into 6 items per transaction:

31 Dove single bar soaps for $1.39 each
11 Degree travel sized deodorants for $.99 each
(*You can mix and match these items in your trans, just make sure you have them in batches of 6)
I got back a $6 Register Reward for each (total of seven of them)
The soaps worked out to be $.39 each
The deodorants were free after the RR and I even used two $.75/1 coupons that made them even better then free.

4 Chapstick 100 % Naturals or True Shimmer Lip Balm for $1.99 each
I got back a $2 Register Reward for each
Final cost FREE!

3 Crest Toothpastes
I had two coupons for free ones from the Bayer deal (see hip2save's post)
I bought one extra one that was on sale for $2 and used a $1/1 coupon so that cost me $1.
Last week I used another of my free coupons from Bayer so for the month I have now bought 4 Crest toothpastes which cost me $1 total and I will get back a $5 rebate at the end of the month.

6 Colgate Max White or Max Fresh Toothbrush for $3.29 each
I used five $1/1 IP and one $.75/1 coupon from the 3/29SS
And I got back a $3.50 RR for each one.
Final cost after coupons and rebate FREE + Moneymaker!

4 One a Day Multi-Vitamin Drink Mix (2 ct) for $1.49 each
Here is how Hip2Save says to do it:
Purchase 3 One A Day Multi-Vitamin Drink Mix (2 ct) $1.49 each
Total=$4.47
Use the $4/2 coupon from the 3/22SS
Pay .47 + tax
Get back a $1.49 EasySaver Rebate
Final cost FREE + a $1 profit!
**The reason you'll only use one $4/2 coupon is to keep the register from beeping. If you just purchase 2 your total wouldn't cover the $4 coupon and so the register would beep.
I was able to buy 4 and use two $4/2 coupons because my checker is great and pushed it through. This made them way better then free for me. :)

3 Fiber Choice 10 ct Tablets for $2.49 each
I got back a $2.50RR for each one.
Final cost FREE!

2 Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner buy one at $2.79 get one free
I used two .75 coupons from the 3/15SS
Final cost ONLY .75 each!

2 Lysol Sanitizing Wipes buy one at $3.49 get one free
I used two $1 coupons from the 3/15SS
Final cost ONLY .75 each!
*There is also a $3 Lysol Rebate available when your purchase 3 Lysol products.

In the end I spent $59.15 OOP and got back $72 in Register Rewards. This means I made a profit of $12.85 on $112.45 worth of products!!


FYI:
THe 18pk Scunci Elastics have a $2RR that prints out on them. Some of the blogs listed them as priced at $2 but at the store I went to today they were $3.49 so it wasn't a deal worth doing for me. Be sure to check the cost.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

you rock, girl! I did the Albertsons meat deal 4 times, saved tons at Target and I'm headed to Wags today. thanks for the coaching.

My friend Lindsay is following your blog too and she went tlast night to get the meat deal and did great.

AO said...

Hey, FYI, the scunci elastics were 2.99 at my Wags store, still not worth it for me at this point. Thanks for the heads up on that to not include them in my "roll".

Post a Comment