Monday, April 13, 2009

Albertsons Free Meat Promo TAKE 2

So I was a little bit frustrated last Wednesday morning with my Albies experience but I felt I should post again in all fairness to say that once I knew the rules of this weeks promo it went much smoother after that. I was able to go back and do three more transactions throughout the week and stock up on free chicken and hamburger, A1 marinades, Skippy PB's, Taco Shells and a few others things. It really is pretty easy if you just plan out your $25 worth of participating items (keeping in mind to have some back up filler items on your list incase they don't have enough of what you are looking for) and then get $10 worth of meat to go with each transaction. I was even able to take my new friend (the best Wags checker in the valley) to Albies on Friday and help her figure it out. That was fun! So don't be too intimidated by this promo, it is much easier if you just break it down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment