Tuesday, June 16, 2009

$.26 OOP, $2.74 PROFIT

I haven't done much at Wags lately because they just haven't had any freebies that I needed. Today I went in because they had St. Ives Body Wash on RR. Buy one @ $2.99, get back a $3 RR. That's what drew me in for my BEST WAGS TRIP EVER!

Here is what made it so great:

In the Wags ad this week there is an in-ad coupon making the Dry Idea Deodorants $.99
They ring up at $3.79 each
I have a huge stack of $2/1 IP coupons
I bought 7 of these (all they had)
Used 7 of my MFC coupons (use these first) which took off $2 each
Then used Wags in store coupon which took off $2.80 each (make sure you use these after the MFCs)
So I made $1 on each of these!
Also bought one St. Ives Bodywash in this trans and used one $1.50/1 coupon
With these items and coupons the store actually owed me $5+.
I had to get something to get me out of the negative so I got two 12 twelve packs of soda ($2.75 each) which I need for Eric's upcoming b-day party.

My total after this came to 26 CENTS!!! Plus I got back a $3 RR on the St. Ives so I actually made money on these items!
And I did 5 more transactions to get more free body wash, one more 12 pack of soda and some nail polish remover. In the end I spent $14.14 OOP and got back $18 in RRs.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

That is amazing! You are so good at this!

Kelly said...

DANG, DANG, DANG. I left my coupon book at home. I did go get my free body wash and I used the in ad coupon for Dry Idea because I forgot deodorant for this trip. I don't like it though.

On Sunday I did buy a newspaper to get the coupons.

Post a Comment