Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Albies 6/3 - 6/9

Albies ad had doublers in it again this week. We spent 1 hour at Albies this morning and did 5 trips in and out to use 5 sets of doublers. Check out AThriftyMom for some good doublers ideas and good deals.

I did 2 transactions with the Nestle promo items. In each of these 2 trans I got:

2 bags of Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chips - $2.50 each (This wasn't necessarily a killer deal but I am completely out of chocolate chips so I needed some)
2 packages of Nestle Toll House premade cookie dough - $3 each
2 packages of Dreyers Dibs - $2.50 each
Total $15
Used two $1/1 coupons for the cookie dough DOUBLED
Used one $1/2 coupon for the Dibs DOUBLED
Used one $.75/1 coupon for the chocolate chips
Total $8.25 each PLUS I got 2 FREE Redbox codes and 2 FREE 1.5 qt Dreyers Ice Cream

My other three transactions had about $20 worth of qualifying Kraft promo products in them. The promo gives you a 30% discount and then with the double coupons you can get some really good deals. Here are some of the things I was able to get:

2 Country Time drink mix canisters - $2.50 each (only $1.75 after $3 off promo)
Used $1.50/2 coupon
Final price $.70 after the promo discount
There is also a catalina buy 2 and get back a $1 catalina towards your next shopping trip which made these two only $.50 each.

3 California Pizza Kitchen Pizza Flat Bread Melts - $2.50 each (only $1.75 after $3 off promo)
Used three $1/1 coupons
Final price only $.75
I doubled these coupons so I actually got these for better then FREE!

8 DiGiorno Flatbread Melts $2.50 (only $1.75 after $3 off promo)
Used eight $1.50/1 IP coupons
Final Price: $.25 each!

7 Oscar Mayer Lunchables - $1 each ($.70 each after promo)

3 Six-packs of Coke .5 liter bottles - $3.34 each ($2.33 after $3 promo)
Works out to be $.38 each which is way better then the OUTRAGEOUS price my husband pays when he buys one at a gas station. HONEY - THIS IS WHY I TELL YOU NOT TO BUY COKE AT THE GAS STATION. :)

2 12-packAngel soft bath tissue $3.34 ($2.33 after $3 off promo)
Used two $.50/1 coupons, doubled one of them
Final Price $1.33 - $1.83 each

0 comments:

Post a Comment