Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Rite Aid

I don't go to Rite Aid very often for a couple of reasons. ONE, there isn't one super close to me so it's not a place I will just pop in to real quick. And TWO, I am pretty well stocked up on most items that I would get there so I don't go unless there is something that I need. It's not like Wags where you have to "roll" your RRs. Anyway, I did go in this morning because they had a really good deal on kids toothpaste and I have never found that at a price to stock up on.

And remember, they usually have a $5 off of $25 coupon available. When I do go in I usually try to get my total up to $25 so I can use this coupon. It's usually not too hard with all the rebate items they have.

Here is what I did:

Four Colgate Children’s Toothpaste - $1.99 each
Used the $1 in ad coupon (the checker was really nice and just scanned this coupon 4 times)
Plus I used four $.75/1 coupons from the 6/7SS
Final cost .24 each!

One Sure For Men Anti-Perspirant - $3.29
Get a $1.50 Single Check Rebate
Plus, use the $1.50 coupon from the 5/3SS
Final cost $.29
*They also have TRYMEFREE stickers on many of these so you could end up making $3 on this if you haven't already sent in for this rebate from the manufacturer.

Eight Mars Candy Bars - buy one at .88 get one free
Used four of the Free candy bar coupons that you can sign up for on Fridays
Use these coupons on the candy you aren't getting for free which makes both FREE!
** There are also Buy one get one free coupons (up to .88) from the 5/17RP

One Childrens Benadryl Medicine - $4.99
Used the $2/1 in-ad coupon
Final cost $2.99

I also got one pack of Goodnites Sleep Pants because we always need these and this got my total up over the $25. These are always so expensive (urg!). $11.49.
Used a $2/1 coupon.

I also used my $3 rebate check that I got in the mail from last month. You can use these like cash at Rite Aid.

In the end I got all this for $9.24!
I basically just paid for the sleep pants. And I will also get some money back in rebates from Rite Aid as well.

Check out Hip2Save's post for more good deals this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment