Thursday, June 4, 2009

Target 6/4

Have I mentioned that I love Target! My sweet husband sent me out tonight to get a few minutes alone since I had quite the day. In a nutshell, my 3 year old left his bike in the driveway and I ran over it, puncturing my van tire ... and the day just went downhill from there. So I had a Target list and took my time off to go there. Here is what I got:

5 Hershey Bliss bars - $.99 each
Used five $1/1 Target coupons which adjust to $.99 off making them FREE!

6 Crystal Light to go 3 packs - $.99 each
Used six $1/1 IP coupons making these BETTER THAN FREE!

4 Mens Degree Deodorants (Arctic Edge & Intense Sport) on sale for $2.34 each
Used four $1/1 MFC coupons from 5/17RP
Used four $1.50/1 Target coupons making these each a $.16 MONEYMAKER!

1 Soft Soap Dispenser and 3 Soft Soap double refill packs - $6 each
Buy 2 get a $5 Target gift card
Used four $2/1 Target coupons
Used four $2/1 IP coupon
After the gift cards and coupons each 2 of these are a $1 MONEYMAKER!

3 Soap Buddies - $.97 each
Used one $3/3 coupon making these BETTER THAN FREE!

(check out Hip2Save's Target posts for these links)

So now I can have kids with clean hands and bodies, a non-sweaty husband, some much needed chocolate and some Crystal Light when I start feeling bad about the calories from the chocolate ... all for FREE! :)

1 comments:

Ryan O'Berry said...

So, I'm assuming this was the target in Jordan Landing? I just may have to try and get to a target this weekend.... thansk for the specifics. So sorry to hear about the bike puncture :(

Post a Comment