Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ice Cream Anyone?

I got 8 cartons of Breyers ice cream and 1 Suddenly Salad pasta mix for $7.61 PLUS I got back a $10 cat to spend like cash on my next purchase.

Albies has a GM promo going on right now where if you spend $25 in participating products you get back a $10 cat that you can spend like cash on your next transaction. Here are some good ways to get cheap ice cream.

$.80 ice cream:
Buy 8 cartons of Breyers ice cream at $3 each
One other participating item that costs $1 (I chose a Suddenly Salad pasta mix for $1.25)
Total $25.15
Used eight $1/1 Breyers coupons
Used one $.40/1 Suddenly Salad coupon
Used $10 cat that I got on an earlier purchase this week
Total OOP was $7.61
PLUS I got back a $10 cat that I can spend like cash on my next purchase

** You can do this same deal but use a set of 3 doublers that is coming out in tomorrows (Sunday) paper and that will take $3 off your OOP, making it only $4.61 ($.51 each item)

$.50 ice cream:
Target has a deal on Breyers from 6/14 - 6/20
Buy five for $2.50 each = $12.50 and get back a $5 Target gift card
Use five $1/1 coupons
Pay $7.50 OOP but after the $5 gift card you only spend $.50 each!

And remember ... you don't have to do 8 Breyers in your transaction, just make sure you get your total up to $25 before coupons. There are lots of items that you can use and many of them have internet printable coupons if you don't get the paper. Check out AThriftyMom's post for participating items.

1 comments:

AO said...

Bring on ebay with the ice cream coupons. I have a very similar picture in my head from my house....but we did a Chex mix instead :) WAHOO for making money on ice cream!

Post a Comment