Wednesday, July 15, 2009

$.21

Here is a great Albies deal this week. Their 1 Pint Breyers are on sale for $1. There are $1/2 coupons in Group A (HERE is a link). You can print this 2 times per computer. Buy four of these, use two $1/2 coupons and two doublers and you will end up with free ice cream. Then because you bought four a $4/5 coupon will print out for Breyers ice cream. Use this on 5 more and you will just pay $1 for all 5. I had a $1 cat left over so I used that and ended up only paying $.06 for the first 4 and $.15 for the next 5.

Also, Smiths has a GREAT price on their New York steak this week. Only $2.99/lb (usually about $8.99/lb). I got 6 family packs of New York steaks for $50, steak that would've cost me $150 normally. The carnivores in my house will be very happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment