Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Another week of Doublers

We love Trail Mix but it is always SO over priced. I was able to get 10 bags of them this morning at Albies (they are part of the Epic promo) and they only cost me $3.14 total. PLUS Albertsons is doing a new thing where sometimes you will get a survey request on the bottom of your receipt. If you call in and do the short survey you get a code for $2 off your next order. I have gotten this once before and got another one today. It's like getting a $2 cat. So that made these just that much cheaper!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

How were you able to get these so cheap? They list for $1.50p/bag @ 10 bags to get the $5 off, which makes them $10 total. I would love to get a bunch and want to get your sweet deal on them!

Shanna Barnhisel said...

I found a tearpad of coupons the week before and grabbed 5 of them. They were for $1/2. So I bought 10 of them ($15). Minus the $5 for the promo. Minus the $5 from the coupons. Minus $2 for 2 doublers. $3 total. I bet if you asked the checkers you might find that they have the tearpads around. And I will keep my eyes open for them for you.

Post a Comment