Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Free Movie Tickets

Albertsons is running an Axe promo right now where if you buy 4 axe items you get a cat for two free movie tickets. I love these deals because it makes our date nights super cheap. There are coupons in the 5/17 RP for $1/1 and $1.50/1 shower gels so use those to make those items cheaper. Here is what I did.

1st transaction:
3 AXE classic line shower gel = $12
1 AXE skin contact shower gel = $4
Total: $16

Used three $1/1 AXE classic line shower gel coupons
Used one $1.50/1 AXE skin contact shower gel coupon
Used three doublers
Total Cost: $8.50 plus tax and got 4 shower gels and 2 movie tickets (for less than two movie tickets)

2nd Transaction:
3 AXE skin contact shower gel = $12
1 AXE classic line shower gel = $4
Total: $16

Used three $1.50/1 AXE skin contact shower gel coupons
Used one $1/1 AXE classic line shower gel coupon
Paid: $10.50 plus tax and got 4 shower gels and 2 movie tickets (still less than two movie tickets and I didn't have to use doublers)

Also, each time I got a catalina for $2/2 AXE skin contact shower gel.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh man! You are amazing. I wish I had enough people in my house to eat all the stuff you get on good deals.

Post a Comment