Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Freebies of the Day

I will update this as I find more freebies but here are some great ones I wanted to point out:

Get Gillette Face and Body wash for free at Target and Walmart.
These are priced at $2 now.
Use your coupon for $2/1 from 3/1 P&G insert and get them free.
(thanks to CommonSenseWithMoney)

Free Dove Soap + MoneyMaker (thanks to Hip2Save)
Buy 8 Dove Single Bars Soaps for $1.59
Use the $.99 in ad coupon**
(will take off .60 for each bar of soap purchased!)
Pay $7.92 + tax out of pocket
Get back a $10 Register Reward
Final cost FREE, plus a $2+ Moneymaker!

Reach Toothbrush .99 with in-ad coupon **
Use $1 coupon from the 2/8RP
Final cost FREE!

** Ads vary by area and my ad doesn't have these 2 coupons in it. But if you go to www.Walgreens.com and look at the Weekly Ad and put in the zip code 28546 and go to page 9 you will see both those coupons. Click on the coupon and click on view larger image and you can print them out!

**UPDATE! The store I went to wouldn't take the Dove and Reach coupons I printed out online. Let me know if anyone else can get them to take them. Good Luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment