Monday, March 16, 2009

Great Walgreens Trip

I just got back from a great Walgreens trip. I love the store I go to every Monday morning. The lady checker is so nice and so is the manager.

Here's what I did:

Listerine / Reach Promotion - Buy 3 participating Listerine or Reach products, 3 for $9=$6RR


I got 3 Reach toothbrushes which are normally $3 each but I found them on sale for $.75 each!
Total $2.25
Used one $1/1 coupon and one $1.50/2 coupon
Made $.25 right off and on top of that I got back a $6RR
I did this twice in two separate transactions.
Final cost 6 toothbrushes for FREE and made a PROFIT of $12.50 for buying these!

I also bought 3 Listerine Mouthwashes for $9 total
Used two $2 IP coupons and one $2 coupon from the 2/8RP (Note: These coupons said they were for Listerine Total Care mouthwash but they worked just fine on the regular kind that was in the promotion)
Paid $3 and I got back a $6RR
Final cost 3 Listerine's for FREE and made a PROFIT of $3 on these!

1 Sambocol Cold & Flu medicine for $11.99
I used the Walgreens $10 EasySaver coupon and the the $4 IP coupon
Final cost FREE and made a PROFIT of $2 on these!

5 Colgate Total Toothpastes for $3.49 each
I used the Walgreens $2.50 EasySaver coupon
Plus I used the $1.50 PDF coupon I have saved on my computer
Final cost 5 toothpastes for FREE and made a PROFIT of $2.50 on these!

I bought two Crest Healthy Radiance packages which were on clearance for $5.59
(includes toothpaste and whitestrips)
I used two $5 Crest Whitestrips coupons from the 3/1PG
Should've cost $.59 each but it was even better ... they rang up as $2.79 each (not $5.59)
So I actually made a profit of $4.42 on the two of them!

2 bags of SweeTarts Jelly Beans for $2.09 each
I used the $1/2 EasySaver coupon and the $1/2 IP coupon
Final cost $2 total.

I bought two 4 packs of Energizer AA rechargeble batteries for $7.99 each.
I will get back a $10 rebate on these so these only cost me $5.98 for the two of them but all my other moneymakers more then paid for these.

In the end I paid $9.36 OOP and got back $18 in Register Rewards and will get $10 back in rebates!

Final Total for all of this ... $18.64 PROFIT.

It's like they are thanking me for shopping there! :)

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

You are amazing! I'm glad you share all of this. It gives me hope that I can get better at all of this! :)

Post a Comment