Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Albies / Kraft $25 in Free Groceries Promo

Questions on this promo? Me too! I waited until after reading THIS POST from UtahDealDiva (thank you!) to go to Albies for this promo because I wanted to make sure I had enough of my questions answered to be confident that my rebate would be processed successfully.

I did go to Albies tonight and did two transactions for this promo. You can of course only get one $20 rebate from Kraft per household but you will still get the $5 cat for each $25 you spend. If you look at the grocery planner for Albies this week you will see the final price listed for each item set at the price with the $5 cat factored in but not the rebate. The rebate form and $5 cat printed on one of my trans but not the other. They found that the Ritz crackers hadn't been linked to the promo yet so they printed me out another one and will work on getting the problem corrected. I like to shop at the beginning of a promo usually because I find that most of what I want in stock but the trade off is that they haven't always got all the bugs worked out yet. So be patient, it's just as frustrating for the checkers as it is for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment