Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Free or Cheap Popcorn at Albies this week


Albies is having a big ConAgra promo this week where if you buy $25 in participating products you get back $10 in cats to spend on your next purchase. I am happy to say that there really wasn't anything on that list that I really need so I may just be skipping the sale this week.

They did have one non-promo item that I was in need of ... Microwave Popcorn. They have the Orville Redenbacher in the promo (more expensive at $.80 each with the promo) but they have the Jolly Time Popcorn on sale independent of the promo for $1 for a 3 pack. There are coupons HERE which are for $1/1 and $1/2 so with them you can get free or $.50 boxes of popcorn.

I was able to get 4 boxes for free and 8 boxes for $.50 each. In the end I paid $4 plus tax for 12 boxes.

If you are interested in the ConAgra promo deals then check out the Grocery Smarts planner or THIS PYP Thread for details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment