Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thanks & Great Job!

A few things I wanted to say:

Thanks to my sister-in-law Alisa who first inspired me to try to be more frugal. Through her example and help to learn how to do this I have saved SO MUCH MONEY and been able to really stock up on so many things! There are so many items that I know I will never pay money for ever again. Thanks Alisa!

Thanks to my sister Kathleen who plays along with me. She has gotten really good at finding the deals up in Montana and puts up with me calling her all the time telling her the new latest deal. It has been fun to do this together with you Kathleen!

And GREAT JOB to my sister-in-law Ryan who lives in Colorado. It can be hard to figure all this out at first but she is doing a fantastic job. She and I have different stores and different ads so she has really had to figure things out on her own. If anyone knows of a good blogger who lists deals at Colorado grocery stores please let me know. Great Job Ryan!

1 comments:

Debra said...

You've been getting some amazing deals! Congratulations! It's fun, isn't it. I've now got my sister hooked - nothing like sharing the fun.

Post a Comment