Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wags 8/19

Okay so Walgreens is having a 4 days special ad where if you spend $25 (before coupons) then you will automatically get a $5 RR. I planned to do this but didn't pay enough attention to what I was doing. I got my total up over $25 but the $5 RR didn't print. Turns out I didn't make sure I was at $25 before tax. I was at $24.66 not counting the tax. What a dummy I am! Live and learn. Just remember to check that and know that we all make mistakes. :)

I still got some great deals.

I spent $17.65 OOP and got back $24 in RRs to use on future purchases.

Here are the details:

4 tubs of Huggies Wipes 64 ct $2.79
Used four .50 coupon from the 8/16SS
Plus, used the $2 Back-2-School coupon
Final cost $.29 per package!

6 Soft Soap Nutri Serum $3.99=$3.99RR
Used four $2 coupon from Coupons.com (not available anymore)
Final cost as low as 2 for FREE and 4 that were each a $2 moneymaker!

And then lots of school supplies that I needed for Brandon for 1st grade. They have some good deals with several items for $.49 each.

I used $12 in RRs from previous trans so factoring that in this all cost me $5.65 and I saved $36.90!

0 comments:

Post a Comment