Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Smiths 8/19

Smiths and Albies have similar ads this week but I chose to do Smiths over Albies because their promo takes off $5 instantly rather then giving you back a $5 cat. The prices in the end are similar but Smiths had a few more things that I wanted.

The promo is Buy 10 participating items and get $5 off instantly at checkout. The Smiths by me is always really good about coupons and I don't have to worry about how many of each type of IP so that makes it easier.

Here are the details:

12 Sobe Life Waters
- $.89 each, $.39 with the promo
Used 6 Buy one get one free coupons from here
Final price $.19 each!

5 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks
- $1.99 each, $1.49 with the promo
Used five $.40/1 coupons
Plus I got back a $3.50 cat for buying 5 boxes
Final price $.39 each!

5 boxes of Nature Valley Granola Bars
- $2.49 each, $1.99 with the promo
Used five $.40/1 coupons
Plus I got back a $3.50 cat for buying 5 boxes
Final price $.89 each!

8 Wanchai Ferry Dinner Kits
- $3.49 each, $2.99 with the promo
Used eight $1.10/1 coupons
Final price $1.89 each!
Have you tried these? I LOVE THEM! They are so tasty! I have been waiting for a sale on these. They are normally $5.79 each so this was a great price!

In the end I got 30 items for less then $1 each and saved $53.40!
Check out the grocery smarts planner for coupon links and locations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment