Monday, August 31, 2009

Wags 8/31

There are some good deals at Wags this week ... lots of freebies! Plus if you can make it there today there is a 15% off coupon HERE good only today. This will help those freebies and moneymakers even more profitable.

Check out THIS Hip2Save link for details on the Wags deals this week!

Here is what I got:

2 Velveeta Shells & Cheese Cups $1.10 each (with the 15% discount)
I used a 2 free VS&C coupon
Got back a $1 cat for buying two
Final cost FREE + $1 profit!

4 Glade 2 oz Soy Candles $2.12 each (with 15% discount)
Used four free candle coupons from the 8/9SS
Final cost FREE!
** There is a $1 Register Reward when you buy 2 but I didn't realize that it was on 2 so I seperated mine out into seperate transactions and didn't get the RRs. Duh! Oh well, they were still free.

4 Rembrandt Toothpaste $5 ($4.25 with discount)
Got back a $5RR for each one.
Final cost FREE + $.75 profit on each!
** Another thing I messed up on. I forgot to hand over my $1 Rembrandt coupons 8/2SS. Grr!

3 Men’s Zone 6 Blade Razor System $3.99 ($3.39 with discount)
Got back a $4RR for each one.
Final cost FREE + $.61 profit on each!

4 Carefree Ultra Protection Panti-liners $1.99 ($1.69 with discount)
Used four $1 coupons from 8/30SS
Got back a $2RR for each one.
Final cost FREE + a $1.31 profit on each!

3 Breathe Right Nasal Strips 10 ct $4.99 ($4.24 with discount)
Got back a $4RR for each one.
Final cost $0.24 each.

2 Bags of Tostitos Lays Chips (10.5-11 oz) $1.99 ($1.69 with discount)
Use one $1/2 coupon from the July issue of All You mag
Final cost $1.19 each!

2 Walgreens Ibuprofen $5.83 each with discount
B1G1 FREE
Final cost $2.92 each!

Plus 5 squishy balls which were on clearance for $.63 each which were great filler items. My boys are way excited to have new balls for their favorite outside game ... dodge ball on the tramp!

Okay so my final OOP was $11.46 with a savings of $108.22!! Now if I wasn't such an airhead and hadn't forgotten to hand over 6 coupons my final OOP would've been $4.34. I have to come up with a better way to stay organized when doing so many transactions (today it was EIGHT). I started with $25 in RRs and ended up with $32 in RRs so in couponer math all this cost me a total of $4.46! (Would've been totally profitable if I was better at keeping things straight ... any ideas?)

1 comments:

AO said...

You are so silly... I should have gone to wags yesterday with the 15 percent off, but alas, I couldn't move. Thanks for your "highlights"....now I know what I need to get to roll the RRs better :) I know you just do the moneymaker/free deals so thanks! Eight transactions though, wow....that is impressive :)

Post a Comment