Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Super Cheap Baby Wipes @ Wags

My Walgreens has their 64-72 ct Huggies baby wipe tubs for $2.79. There is a $2 off Wags coupon in their new Back 2 School coupon booklet that you can find at the front of the store with their ad. You don't have to have one coupon per item. I bought 4 of these cartons and the store coupon automatically took off $8 ($2 per tub). There are also are $.50/1 MFC coupon in 7/19 SS which you can stack with the store coupon making them even cheaper. I had 4 of the MFC coupons and so I was able to get 4 tubs for $.29 each!

BTW: So I was thinking that I should check through my Huggies coupons that I get in the mail from time to time and check for anymore wipe coupons and found that I have three $.75/1 coupons that don't expire until this weekend. I may have to go back and pick up a few more tubs. Stacking these mailer coupons with the store coupons would make each pack only $.04 each! Be sure to check your coupon stash!

3 comments:

O'Berrys said...

My Wags as the 184 or 216 refill packs on ad for $6.99, and I do have the Back to School coupon book and mailer coupons, but I'm going to check for the smaller ones for a super cheap deal!

AO said...

This is great. I am just about due to need more baby wipes. I'll have to look through my stash. I had heard about the coupon booklet, but haven't had a chance to go to a wags yet, haven't in forever. I think I will be making a trip tonight! Thanks for the heads up! I don't think I have seen this anywhere else yet on any other blog Shanna :)

O'Berrys said...

I got the cheap wipes!! My Wags does have the tubs for $2.79 and I had the booklet coupon, a .75 and .50 manfact. coupons! HOORAY!!

Post a Comment