Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Post Cereal Deals @ Albies

Need to stock up on "Adult" cereal? Albies has a great deal this week. Buy 4 participating Post cereals at $2.50 each and get $4 off instantly. This makes each box only $1.50. On top of that there are a couple other ways to save money.

Post Selects 13-16 oz
Buy 4 @ 2.50 each = $10
Minus $4 off instantly
Use two $1/2 any post coupons from the 7/26 SS
Pay $4 OOP
And STARTING ON 8/14 get back a $3 cat good OYNSO.
This makes your cost $1 for 4 boxes or $.25 each.

Honey Bunches of Oats Pecan Cereal
Buy 4 @ 2.50 each = $10
Minus $4 off instantly
Use four $2/1 HBoO Pecan coupons from HERE (I was only able to print 1 per computer)
or the $1/2 post coupon from the 7/26 SS
Depending on what coupons you use you could get these for really cheap, free or even make money on them.

Now I am a dummy ... seriously. I didn't notice that the cat didn't start until 8/14 so I went and bought my cereal this morning and the ad for the cat printed but not the cat. I didn't even realize until I got home that the cat wasn't running yet and neither did my most favorite checker who checked me out this morning. When she saw the ad that printed she and just gave me $3 cash back for each of the two transactions I did. So I got lucky and still got the great deal but be smarter then me and wait until the cat actually starts. I did end up getting 12 boxes of cereal (only 8 pictured because I already gave some away) for $3.

0 comments:

Post a Comment