Friday, August 28, 2009

Target Craziness

So I have found a fool proof way to have your Target checker just push all your coupons through rather then spending forever to inspect each one. Just have a puking baby sitting in your cart and they will push your coupons through and you right out the door. My poor baby! Luckily I was buying my 6 year old his school shoes and the empty shoe box was right there so I was able to catch it all quickly and avoid an even worse mess.

In the end I got all this for $24.39 with a savings of $78.78! That is way cheaper then the diapers would've been just on their own.

No more stores for me today ... just taking care of my sweet little sick baby.

Check out Hip2Save's Target posts HERE to find details on all these deals.

Moneymakers
: Glade Scented Oil Tins and Refills, Gerber Bottles, J&J Soap Buddies, Sponge Bob Toothpaste, Skittles Crazy Cores!
Everything else was super cheap or heavily discounted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment