Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wags 8/25

Walgreens was a bit disappointing for me today. They really didn't have most of what I was looking for. I did score one deal that was great.

The Children's Zyrtec Hives relief grape syrup (4 oz.) bottle is on clearance for just $3.19.
Plus, when you buy 2 Zyrtec products, you'll get a $5 Register Reward!
This is a monthly Register Reward deal--valid through 8/29.

I bought 2 Children's Zyrtec Hives relief grape syrup $3.19 each
Total=$6.38
Used two $3 coupons from here
Paid $0.38 BUT then got back a $5 Register Reward
Final cost FREE + a $4.62 moneymaker!

*Not bad timing either since my baby has developed a penicillin allergy and is covered in hives right now!

Also, something good I learned today. Last week they had some online freebies with the photo lab. One day they had a code where you could get a free 8x10. I did that and picked it up today. My total was $0 for that item but if you ring it up anyway then it counts as a filler item even though it doesn't cost anything. We tested this out today and it worked. Can't get a better price for a filler item then FREE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment