Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mo Bettah Steaks!

Dave took me on date the other night to his new favorite restaurant. It's called Mo Bettah Steaks and it's a Hawaiian steak house. Since this blog is devoted to saving money I had to post about this place because it is super affordable not to mention it is DELICIOUS! We had the best steak, pig and teriyaki chicken that I think I have ever had. And it's only between $6.50 and $9 per person so way cheaper then getting steak at another restaurant. And they give you a ton of food! I am sure we will be going back there OFTEN! Check it out!

The one we went to was at 335 West 1830 South but there is also one in Bountiful at 273 West 500 South.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I agree. The food was onolicious. Lots of food for the money! You can also ask for a punch card so that for every 9 plates you get the 10th free.

Post a Comment